Join Our Team
Do you love Rushmore as much as we do? Do you want a seasonal gig to help supplement that holiday spending? Are you looking for a fun job with a flexible atmosphere? Then our stylist position might be right for you!
Rushmore is a community-driven women's boutique that delivers styles for the creative and independent woman (or other, if thats your pace). We focus on offering a shopping experience that makes people feel comfortable and confident in a way that you just can't find at a big box store. We know that every style is as unique as the person in it and we love that!
At Rushmore we are looking for someone who is able to offer an upbeat and top notch shopping experience while balancing daily tasks from October through December. Since Rushmore is still a tiny operation in terms of employees we are looking for someone flexible and willing to make our team a well oiled machine.
Our associate roles contribute to our service culture by offering styling advice and product recommendations. They develop authentic customer connections and returning shoppers through hosting engaging appointments and inspiring store events. Our Stylists create moments that matter and bring ideas to life.
Qualities we're looking for...
Rushmore's Biggest Fan
- Knows and loves the brand!
- Acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values
- Has a great fashion aesthetic
- Drives the store experience on the sales floor through a positive upbeat pace
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Is outgoing and ready to help but also knows how to read the room
- Makes the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Invested in the growth of Alton and the shop small mentality
- Is well-informed on events and special offers happening in and around the Riverbend community
- Willing to connect deeper with our community members and bridge the gap with people traveling to the Alton area
- collaborates with peers and leadership, sharing ideas with the team and actively participating in meetings, store initiatives, and brand focuses
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- contributes to an inclusive and people-first philosophy by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Bring your best to everything you do to achieve store and personal goals.
- Flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
This and That
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers
- 18 years or older is ideal for flexible scheduling
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Complete training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Assist in store tasks—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
A few things to note:
- Hours will fluctuate regularly between 4 hours to 15 hours a week depending on the workload.
- Flexibility is alright with us.
- Pay will start at $15 per hour depending on previous work experience
- We offer an awesome store discount
Does this seem like the right fit for you? If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, then please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title "Job Interest". We will look over your resume and get back with you as soon as possible for an in-person interview.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.